Central Bank of the Republic of Turkey Head Office
Hacı Bayram Mah. İstiklal Cad. No:10 06050 Ulus Altındağ Ankara Turkey
Phone : (+90 312) 507 50 00
Fax : (+90 312) 507 56 40
A banknote may be reproduced if at least one of the following criteria is met:
- One-sided reproductions are less than 75% or more than 125% of the size of the original banknote.
- Double-sided reproductions are less than 50% or more than 200% of the size of the original banknote.
- The reproduction is printed on a material other than paper (e.g. metal).
For publicly accessible digital images, a reproduction of a banknote must meet both of the following criteria:
- The resolution of the image is 72 dpi or less.
- The wording "ÖRNEKTİR GEÇMEZ" or "SPECIMEN" is printed diagonally across the reproduction in Arial (or similar) font, with the length of that wording at least 75% of the length of the reproduction and the height of the wording at least 15% of the height of the reproduction. Further information is available via the link “Reproduction and publication of pictures and images of banknotes”.